Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Jesse Jackson Death, Hell And Decision

One day in future, Jesse Jackson dies from a Heart Attack
He immediately goes to hell and meet the Devil. “I don’t know what to do here,” Devil says. “You are on my list, but I have no room free for you. You definitely have to stay in the hell,  I’ve  few folks here who weren’t quite as bad as you. I’ll let one of them go, but you have to take their place.
Jesse thought that sounded pretty cool, so the devil opened the the first room. In it was Ted Kennedy and a large swimming pool. He kept diving in, and surfacing, empty handed. Over, and over, and over he dove in and surfaced with nothing. Such was his fate in hell.
No,” Jesse said. “I don’t think so. I’m not a good swimmer at all, and I don’t think I could do that for all day.”
The devil led him to the 2nd Room. In it was Al Gore with a sledgehammer and a room with full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.
No, I’ve got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I break rocks all the day,”commented Jesse.
The devil opened the third door. Through it, Jesse saw Bill Clinton, lying on the floor with his arms tied over his head. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, and doing what she does best. Jesse looked at the scene and finally said, “OH Yeah, I can handle this.
The devil smiled and said . . . . . . . . .
OK, Monica, now you’re free to go.

No comments: